Jr. League of San Diego
The Jr. League of San Diego Transitional Age Foster Youth Textbook Scholarship is Now Accepting applications.
All eligible students are encouraged to apply!
see link: http://www.jlsd.org
- Must be a student attending a San Diego County two , four year college or vocational school.
- Must be a student who has previously been in the foster care system
- Must provide transcripts showing at least three previous semsesters of grades
- Complete two essay questions included in the application
- Provide up to two references familiar with your education, work or life circumstances
If interested, an application can be completed online or downloaded. Click here
Click Here to view the application and instructions.
Online applications must be submitted by November 22, 2013 11:59 p.m.
If submitted by mail, must be postmarked by November 22, 2013 and sent to:
Junior League of San Diego
210 Maple Street
San Diego, CA. 92103